Latest News and Updates
The University has announced the following Results:
Post Graduate and Other Results.
- Result of LL.B 2nd Semester Examination held on july 2016Click here
- Result of LL.B 4th Semester Examination held on july 2016Click here
- Result of LL.B 6th Semester Examination held on july 2016Click here
- Result of Bed. 2nd Semester examination held on July 2016 Click here
- Postponement of B.ED 3rd Semester Examination Scheduled on 8th and 9th December 2016Click here
- Postponement of B.ED Annual Examination Scheduled on 8th December 2016Click here
- Postponement of LL.B First Semester Examination Scheduled on 8th December 2016Click here
Under Graduate Semester Results October 2016 1st and 3rd Semester.
Important Notification regarding Semester System Download here.
Important Notice: Payment towards Original/Duplicate Degree Certificate, Migration Certificate, Provisional Certificates, Registration Card etc
payable by the individual students is accepted only through online and such payment to be made through State Bank Collect accessible by login into www.onlinesbi.com
In so far re-evaluation of scripts is concerned, the prescribed fee shall be accepted only through University Challan payable at SBI NEHU branch.
To facilitate the students in obtaining the various certificates, marksheets and
other examination related documents, the prescribed application forms are placed
in the University website which may be downloaded by the candidates
North Eastern Hill University has switched over to the "Annual System" of
examinations without arrear facilities from 2000 AD admission. In other words,
under Annual System, a student can move up to the 2nd and 3rd year only after a
successful completion of the 1st year and 2nd year, respectively, of the TDC.